REEFER VESSEL 497 000 cu.ft hold capacity
+ 147 000 cu.ft ref.containers capacity
New refrigerated cargo vessel design concept is to meet the up-to-date requirements of the market:
- Flexibility as to carriage of all kinds of refrigerated cargoes (including in pallets)
- High efficiency of the vessel on laden and return voyages due to suitability for carriage of refrigerated and general cargoes including dry-cargo and refrigerated 20¢ ,40¢ and 43¢ containers of 8¢ and 8¢ 6² height;
- High flexibility of vessel's capacity in carriage of refrigerated cargoes due to possibility of carriage of great number of refrigerated containers on the weather deck,the total capacity of which may be up to 30% of cargo holds capacity ;
- High level of perishable products preservation and possibility of prolongation of carriage time due to preparation for application of controlled atmosphere system of cargo holds;
- Convenience for various cargo handling operations including cargo handling by means of own gear in unequipped ports;
- High quality of hull form that ensures high-efficiency ratio "speed-power",low daily fuel oil consumption by the main engine and electric power plant;
- Operation of the main engine and electrical power plant using cheap high-viscosity grades of fuel oil up to 380cSt commonly used in most ports and fuelling bases of the world;
- Convenience of cargo holds for sanitary treatment achieved due to minimum use of wood and wide application of corrosion-proof aluminium alloys;
- Up-to-date accomodation,high-level ergonomics of vessel's control stations;
- Safe navigation by vessel's up-to-date radio and navigation equipment.
|Length,overal||ab. 148,0 m|
|Length between perpendiculars||135,8 m|
|Depth to upper deck||13,1 m|
|Specified draft||7,6 m|
|Summer draft||9,5 m|
|Deadweight(at 7.60m draft)||6250 t|
|Deadweight(at 9.5m draft)||10750 t|
|Tonnage acc.to International Convention,1969 : GT|
|Ship's class:||GL +100 À5 "Refrigerated Cargo Ship",|
"Equipped for carriage of containers"+MC AUT, +KAZ +CA mob
|ME maximum continuous rating (MCR)||11520 kW|
|Service speed :|
at T= 7.60m
|Navigation range||12000 miles|
|Cargo characteristics of holds :|
-cargo area of decks
-pallets quantity 1.0x1.2m
in holds: 409 or 439
on exposed deck: 409 or 439
Total: 409 or 439
|Maximum weight of deck cargo during hold loading with cargo 85 cu.ft/t||2400 t|
- bananas ,fruits,vegetables and frozen cargoes;
- piece and packaged;
- containers ISO 209,409 and 439 in holds in clear openings of cargo hatches and the open deck including covers of cargo hatches including refrigerating containers
Low-speed two-stroke Main Engine 6L60MC made by Bryansk Engineering Works (Russia) by licence of MAN B & W,of 11520 kW maximum continuous rating (MCR)at 123 r.p.m. is provided.
Electric power plant includes 4 Diesel-Generators of about 1000 kW power,400V,50Hz at cosj=0.8 each.In so doing,3 diesel-generators ensure all operating conditions of the ship including operation of the refrigerating plant of cargo holds in conditions "Cool down",operation of 72 FEU refcontainers and manoeuvring, while 1 diesel-generator is always stand by.
The electric power plant includes one Emergency Diesel Generator of 200kW power,400V,50Hz at cosj =0.8.
Oil-fired Auxiliary Boiler is provided of 2000 kg/hr steam capacity,7.0 atm working pressure, and exhaust gas boiler mounted at the ME gas outlet of 1700kg/hr steam capacity,7.0 atm.
Refrigerating Plant & Holds Outfit
The refrigerating plant of cargo holds is provided with direct evaporation of Freon-22 in air coolers of holds.The plant includes 3 compressor-condenser units of 917 kW/hr capacity each at t 0 = 5°Ñ and tÊ=40 °Ñ and 3 loading s.w. pumps of 250 cu.m/hr capacity each.
Provision is made for regulation of air circulation ratio per empty hold: 90,60 and 45 changes/hour,automatic and remote (by operator's command) defrosting hold air coolers.
Holds are desinfected by means of ozonizer.
The ship is provided with 4 holds devided into 17 cargo spaces which form 13 independently ventilated spaces and 9 independent temperature zones.The holds are equipped with ductless air cooling system with cooled air supply under cargo and it's vertical blow down with possibility to redistribute the air volume supplied for heat gain assimilation from sides and for cargo ventilation depending upon kind of the cargo being transported and condition of it's thermal treatment ("Cooling down" or transportation).
In addition the holds are design for use of control atmosphere system (CA) with arrangement of portable container on the weather deck with plant for nitrogen generation from natural air and with system of O2 and CO2 content control.
Gratings construction in holds is designed for operation of fork-lifts with pneumatic tyres and with total weight with cargo of 6 tons.
The vessel is provided with hatches 13.5x8.0m clear opening size.Hatch covers on the weather deck are of folding type (one fold is two-sectional and the second one-sectional).One section of each hatch cover is equipped with banana hatch with one cover of 2.5x2.5m clear opening size to ensure vessel loading by means of elevators.
Tweendeck hatches are equipped with coamingless of folding type consisting of two folds,each of which includes 4 sections.
All the hatch coveres are provided with hydraulic drive for opening/closing operations.
The vessel is provided with two twin spanless el-hydraulic cranes on the turnable platform,of 2x20 t lifting capacity each.Fore crane has 24m outreach,aft crane - 20m.
© 2018 State Enterprise "Mykolayiv shipyard"